InterimCMO is a marketing consultancy and content services startup for high-growth tech companies. We partner with these companies, providing marketing services to take them from small founder teams to leaders in the tech space. This includes providing founders with strategic guidance, building and training junior teams, and developing high ROI, targeted marketing practices and content to help them reach and build their customer base online.
Based in Silicon Valley and New York but with clients from around the world, the majority of our team is remote (and gender-balanced!). Our clients are mainly startups from prestigious accelerators and VC firms as well as more established brands looking for high growth solutions to their marketing team needs.
InterimCMO is seeking a high-impact, results-driven Chief Marketing Officer to be the driving force behind engagements for ICMO clients. This role will lead overall marketing strategy for our up-and-coming tech clients across a wide range of industries, with the opportunity to directly impact some of the most exciting startups on the horizon.
- Work closely with ICMO clients to assess their marketing needs, and develop a plan to support their overall objectives
- Design, implement, and monitor marketing strategies that align with clients’ goals
- Set team priorities and oversee execution of all project initiatives
- Provide mentorship and guidance to both internal client staff and ICMO team members engaged on client accounts
- Define project budgets, timelines, and analytics, and monitor to ensure cost-effective, timely, successful execution, making adjustments as needed
- Demonstrate thought leadership regarding tech and digital marketing trends, and their implications for our clients
- Experience as a CMO, VP of Marketing or other senior role
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful marketing projects with measurable results
- Mastery of best practices across a range of marketing channels and tactics, including content creation and curation, pay-per-click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis, and more
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of digital platforms, analytics, and growth tools
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills, we are very results driven
- Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
If this sounds like you, please send us a link to your LinkedIn profile, website, or other online presence, as well as a summary of a past growth you’ve spearheaded that saw particularly strong results. If your skills and interests seem like a fit, someone from our team will be in touch.