InterimCMO is a marketing consultancy and content services startup for high-growth tech companies. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train junior teams, and produce expert content marketing.
Many of our clients come from prestigious accelerators or through VC firms. We also work with established brands in need of something new. We are based in Silicon Valley and New York City, but our team and clients are located around the globe.
InterimCMO is seeking a high-impact, results-driven Content Manager to be the driving force behind engagements for ICMO and its clients. This role will lead the overall content marketing strategy for ICMO, overseeing the development, publication, and distribution of content and overall content marketing strategy. Click here for examples of existing ICMO content.
- Be a positive self-starter who constantly studies the practices of other successful writers and researches new techniques to improve content performance
- Refine distribution strategy for all ICMO-created content
- Format content (i.e. articles) in Medium and source relevant images. Understand how to use headlines, subheds, and call-out quotes to move readers through an article and CTAs to drive action
- Manage and track production flow of all content and its associated distribution/promotion
- Publish and promote on social media all original content being created for ICMO
- Repackage previously published articles and research ways to repurpose them
- Write social headlines and source imagery for LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook in order to increase click-through rate
- Identify internal processes that require documentation and track creation of that documentation
- Hunger to learn and drive for excellence — it’s not imperative that you are already an expert, but please demonstrate strong desire to take initiative, and to grow and master these skills
- Fluent in the English language and with the ability to quickly spot and fix grammatical errors and write social posts with nuance
- Experience in digital marketing/communications or writing about these topics
- Working comfort with G Suite
- 5-7 hours per week with the opportunity for more in the future