InterimCMO is a marketing consultancy and content services business for high-growth tech companies. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train junior teams, and produce expert content marketing.
Many of our clients come from prestigious accelerators or through VC firms. We also work with established brands in need of something new. We are based in Silicon Valley and New York City, but our team and clients are located around the globe.
InterimCMO is seeking careful writers fluent in technology to join our team on a freelance basis. The ideal writers have a passion for blockchain/cryptocurrency, AI, IoT, or similar ‘new category’ solutions and a proven ability get under the hood of a protocol or product and translate its value to a mass audience.
- Draft clear, accurate, error-free technical content for consumer technology and enterprise software clients
- Work with engineers, developers, and other team members as needed to document technical features and details
- Create and maintain proper documentation to ensure consistency with the latest system updates
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends and tools, and understand their implications for our clients
- Researching and writing excellent documentation for B2B/B2C tech products
- Familiarity with technology adoption and ability to communicate complex subjects to a lay audience
- Has formed strong opinions about technology brands, devices, or software, but has empathy for opposing opinions and can synthesize into final work
- Experience with Read the Docs and Github is a plus
- Working comfort with G suite