InterimCMO is a marketing consultancy and content services business for high-growth tech companies. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train junior teams, and produce expert content marketing.
Based in Silicon Valley and New York but with clients from around the world, the majority of our team is remote (and gender-balanced!). Our clients are mainly startups from prestigious accelerators and VC firms as well as more established brands looking for high growth solutions to their marketing team needs.
InterimCMO is seeking talented social media growth managers to take our clients’ social media performance to new heights. The ideal candidates have a proven ability to forge authentic connections via social media, and translate those connections into meaningful, measurable results for for client brands.
- Develop social media marketing channels, content, campaigns, and day-to-day activities for ICMO client social accounts
- Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of social media channels
- Grow engagement, reach, and impact through proactive campaigns and management
- Maintain a social media editorial calendar
- Analyze relevant data and produce weekly reports on recent social activity, providing insights and recommendations for improvement as necessary
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital and social media trends, and understand how to best leverage them for our clients
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media for brands with measurable results – past experience with managing social media for tech brands preferred
- Fluency in all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat)
- Working familiarity with social media management and content scheduling tools
- Working comfort with G Suite