InterimCMO is marketing that scales. We’re a growth partner to augment innovative companies with expert marketing strategy and implementation.
We are based in Silicon Valley and New York but we work with clients from around the world. The majority of our team is located remotely, across the US, and this role can be remote!
Our clients are mainly startups from prestigious accelerators and VC firms as well as more established brands looking for high growth solutions to their marketing team needs. We work as an extension of our clients’ core team to drive meaningful results during interim phases, and give founders strategic guidance, build and train junior teams, and produce expert content marketing.
We integrate into B2B and B2C companies to create perfect product positioning, compelling content marketing, and lead nurture campaigns that bring products to market, develop engaged audiences and customers, and close key partnerships. We work with clients for as little or long as they need to build out or permanently manage important marketing functions within their company to create lasting growth.
- Develop social media marketing channels, content, campaigns, and day-to-day activities for ICMO client social accounts
- Implement best practices for social listening, uploading, tagging, reporting, and optimization of social media channels
- Grow engagement, reach, and impact through proactive campaigns and management
- Evaluate data from digital advertising and analytics platforms such as, but not limited to Google AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics, and translate data into actionable learnings, optimizations, and recommendations for improvement as necessary
- Constantly generate ideas and hypotheses to initiate and carry out experiments and iterative tests
- Regularly work with our graphic designer to develop new creative and copy to keep digital assets fresh and relevant
- Develop and maintain the social media editorial calendar for clients
- Consistently explore new opportunities for innovation and testing via emerging tech, new vendors, platforms, and proactively deliver recommendations to the broader team
- Track and analyze performance around KPIs (ROI, CPA, CVR, etc.), traffic, and funnels and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- 1-3 years of experience managing social media for brands with measurable results–past experience with managing social media for tech brands or companies preferred
- Fluency in all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,
- Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest) and ability to create relevant, dynamic content across all
- Working familiarity with social media management and content scheduling tools like Hootsuite
- Have excellent attention to detail, organization skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Independent self-starter that can self-direct and prioritize a diverse workload
- Proven track record of executing successful on-brand social campaigns
- Superb communication skills with peers, direct reports, and clients
- Strong analytical and project management skills: we are organized, methodical, and hold ourselves to high standards
If this sounds like you, please send links to a few social media pages that you have managed, along with a brief description of how your work has impacted those accounts. Please also share with us your personal favorite tools for measuring and optimizing social media performance. Be specific – we are process nerds and love digging into the nitty-gritty of social media strategy! If your skills and interests seem like a fit, someone from our team will be in touch.